If you follow the instructions below (after re-training your Robot), you should be able to set up Google Sheets syncing:
- Create a blank Google Sheet or consider an existing Google Sheet that you want to integrate.
- Click on your Robot on your dashboard and then click on the “Integrate” tab at the top.
- Press “Enable Google Sheet syncing”.
- Under “Choose authorized account”, click on “Authorize new account” and enter a Google 5. account that has Edit access to the Google Sheet.
- Under “Choose a spreadsheet from your Google Drive” search by your spreadsheet’s name and select it from the list.
- Run your task on the Overview tab. Make sure the extracted texts appear in your Google Sheet in a new tab.
- Every time you run your task or it runs to do a monitoring check, it will append the newly captured data to your Google sheet.
Note: If you want to have all of your captured lists in a single sheet tab, you can write a formula to aggregate all the results into the same tab. If you don’t know-how let us know and we’ll help you with that. You would just need to give firstname.lastname@example.org Editor access to your Google sheet.