How can I integrate Browse AI with Pabbly Connect?
In this article, we go through the steps to configure the Pabbly Connect integration.
Pabbly Connect is an automation tool that lets you connect multiple applications.
1. To use Browse AI with Pabbly Connect, head over to the Pabbly Connect dashboard and sign in to your account.
2. Once you sign in, you'll be taken to your Pabbly Connect dashboard. Click on Create Workflow button.
3. After naming your workflow, you should choose a trigger for your workflow. Each workflow starts with a trigger on which the workflow runs, and then the data flows through different actions. Browse AI has an official trigger called Executed Task and two official actions (Bulk Run Tasks, Execute a Task).
Any other triggers and/or actions on the list are created by the Pabbly team and are being deprecated.
4. You'll be taken to a new screen where you'll create the necessary Connection by clicking on "Add New Connection." In the new screen, authorize Pabbly Connect to access your Browse AI account.
5. Once you log in, you should see a success message and then this screen. You'll see your list of robots in a dropdown. Choose the one you want to retrieve data from.
6. For the event type, you have four options to choose from:
- To trigger Pabbly workflow when a change is detected in a captured text, list, or screenshot by a monitor.
- To trigger Pabbly workflow when a task is finished, either successfully or with an error.
- To trigger Pabbly workflow only when a task succeeds.
- To trigger Pabbly workflow only when a task fails.
7. At this point, the workflow is waiting for an event from the Browse AI.
To get the best out of this integration, it is recommended to turn "the "Simple Response" switch off.
8. By going to the robot Integration tab, you can see that under Webhooks, there is a webhook connected to your Pabbly workflow. From now on, every time you run a task, you'll see your data in the Pabbly workflow.
9. Go the Run Task tab for your robot and click on the Run a Task button to send a response to Pabbly Connect. Soon you will see that a response has been received:
10. The advanced data will give you packaged data, on which you can apply iterators, extractors and etc. as shown in the picture below.
11. For transforming the JSON data into data that can be used in other apps, select the (1) Data Transformer by Pabbly Action. The Action Event should be (2) "Line Itemizer".
You have to choose the Line items array which was received from the Browse AI. You can search for it by (3) starting to type "capture" in the search field. In this case, (4) Task CapturedList PH Number 1 is the array we should select.
12. Once you click on Save & Send Test Request, you will see the values and labels organized as lie items.
13. With that line item format you could send data to Google Sheets using the Add Multiple Rows Action (for example).
NOTE: For other uses cases and Pabbly Connect apps you may have to use their Iterator instead, to loop through each of the items that the Browse AI trigger delivers. Learn more about that in their help docs.