How to integrate my robot with Make.com?
In this article, we go through the steps to configure the Make.com integration.
What is Make.com?
Make.com is an online platform that lets you automate workflows by connecting the apps and services you use. It is a great option when a direct integration is unavailable or when you need to expand an existing integration's functionality. Make.com is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything - from tasks and workflows to apps and systems - without the need for coding skills.
You need to have at least one robot on your dashboard.
Transfer all the rows of data into Google Sheets using Make.com.
- Click on your robot on your dashboard, and then click on the "Integrate" tab at the top. When you click the Make.com tile on your dashboard, click Integrate Browse AI with Make.com.
- After logging into your Make.com account, click the Create a new Scenario button.
- After clicking on the Plus button, search for Browse AI.
- After that, you can choose how to set up the trigger. In this scenario, we are choosing Watch Task Execution Finished. In this case, the scenario will run when the task is finished.
- You can choose a name for your Webhook, and then you have to connect your Make.com and Browse AI accounts together.
- When you choose the robot, you can select the Event for when a task should run. You can choose from one of the four options below. In this case, we are deciding when the task is finished.
- Change detected in captured data
- Task finished
- Task finished successfully
- Task Failed
- When the webhook is set up, you can check the address, as shown in the picture below, in the webhook tile in your dashboard.
- After setting p the webhook, you can choose what happens with the data after being received in Make.com. In this scenario, because we will receive a list of items, we should use Flow Control to iterate through each item in the list to display it.
- Leave the Array empty and first choose what happens after Iterator. In this case, we will transfer the data to Google Sheets.
- After setting up the workflow order, click Run once to get sample data.
- After receiving the data, click on the Iterator. Scroll down until you see the Captured List, which in our case, it is Called Companies[ ].
- Now the Data should be placed on Google Sheets. After selecting the Spreadsheet name and Sheet name, you can choose the Values that were received from the Iterator, as shown in the image below.
- For automating tasks, make sure to turn on the scheduling.